Discover your personal qualities
Would you like to:
- Learn how to play to your strengths?
- Develop insights into yourself and others?
- Create strategies to make better life choices?
Being more aware of your unique and personal qualities is essential if you want to get the most out of yourself, your work and your relationships.
In this 3-hour workshop you’ll learn a number of useful techniques that you can apply to enhance your relationship with yourself and others. Jess draws on her training in psychology, mindful self-compassion, and the performing arts in this interactive session. She is a Women’s Leadership Coach, and has been helping to boost women’s confidence for over ten years. Jess is regularly quoted in women's magazines, and speaks at wellbeing events across the UK.
We’ll focus on three main things:
1. Understanding your personal strengths (things that truly energise you). Based on well-established personality profiling tools, Jess will help you identify your top key strengths and how to apply these to your personal life and your work.
2. Developing your self-awareness by looking at your core values, desired feelings and your key motivators. You’ll have a better understanding of how to improve your life, your work and your relationships.
3. Creating strategies based on your personal qualities can help you make better life choices for now and in the future.
All these elements together can help you enjoy your life, work and relationships more.
“A well-packed, enjoyable and informative morning. Jess is an excellent, engaging and enthusiastic facilitator. The exercises were thought provoking, well structured and encouraged reflection and discussion. I also found it useful to hear other participants thoughts and experiences.” Caroline, Empower Yourself Workshop, Ludlow
A minimum of 4 people required for this workshop, so bring a friend!
This event will be held in the Gallery. Tickets: £30